For the OPT-NC, innovate means initiate change to create value. It also means improving and perfecting what already exists. The OPT-NC is constantly reimagining itself and is committed to operating a significant transformation that is to say a digital, organizational, and cultural transformation to meet users’ new needs.
An Innovation Supported by Collective Intelligence
At the OPT-NC innovations supported by everyone, each employee can act to move the company forward thanks to collective intelligence. The OPT-NC is fortunate enough to be able to rely on a wealth of profiles, expertise and points of view to support its evolution.
These initiatives fully inscribe themselves in the reflexion currently spearheaded by the OPT-NC to create a collective innovation strategy which will create future value.
The OPT-NC is fully committed to a digital strategy which places customer experience at its center.
Innovation and digital technologies serve a common purpose: to better satisfy and serve our clients. Nowadays, more than ever, with the emergence of social networks and smartphones, our clients are becoming more reactive, connected, and demanding, regardless of the sector of activity (telecommunications, postal and financial services…). They expect autonomy, automated operations and mobility, or to put it another way, they want to be able to access services anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Innovative Results That Improve Customer Experience
Numerous projects and services were finalized in the last few months:
- Cagou, the first assistant chatbot in the country ;
- OPT&Vous, a co-creation community platform which gathers clients’ expectations, opinions, expectations and needs ;
- Online requests for a meeting with a commercial advisor ( telecommunication or financial) ;
- The modernization of www.1012.nc, an online phone directory service for individuals and companies ;
- The development of the 1012 mobile app, for IOS and Android ;
- The ability to locate OPT agencies online and view waiting time in real time;
- The payment of invoices, the weighting and stamping of mail as well as the automatic provision of Liberté phone cards thanks to multi-services machines in agencies ;
- The ability to follow the fiber optic network roll-out in one click thanks to the interactive maps available on OPT.nc .