Through its three activities, The OPT-NC develops a real expertise daily and offers New Caledonians the ability to hold the world in the palm of their hand.
- Ensure the conception, the production and the exploitation of Telecommunications Networks and access to services,
- Commercialize products and services for landlines ; mobile phones and internet access,
- Offer new products and services that meet needs and uses,
- Ensure the publication of the official phonebook,
- Manage the domain name “.nc” for the Government of New Caledonia.
Mail and Packages
- Ensure mail and packages routing and distribution,
- Offer new products and services adapted to needs and uses,
- Put an annual philatelic program in place.
With a turnover of 2.22 billion XPF, mail and packages represents 10 % of the OPT-NC’s total revenue in 2018.
- Provide payment methods,
- Provide postal checking and saving accounts (CCP) as well as their associated services,
- Ensure the management of customers’deposits,
- Provide new offers and products.
With 596 million XPF generated in revenue, financial services represents 2% of the OPT-NC’s total revenue in 2018.